Having a legal problem can be one of the most stressful events in our lives. My clients often share stories of their injuries, pain, lost or threatened business and lack of income, and how each has affected their personal lives and those of their families.
Being aware that we do often have a long-lasting effect on our clients and their families, we seek to treat our clients as clients — not as cases. In short, at my law firm, we are more interested in caring for the legal needs of our clients than the business of churning out cases.
My name is David W. Dugan, and I am a lawyer offering personalized and knowledgeable representation to people in Madison County, St. Clair County and the surrounding areas of Southern Illinois. I have more than 30 years of experience practicing law and — more importantly — helping my clients through their legal problems.
FOCUS: My office focuses on clients with legal issues or problems involving:
- Personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents, aviation accidents, defective products, falls and premises liability
- Aviation law and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) enforcement defense
- Insurance disputes and litigation
- Licensing and legal compliance for medical professionals in Illinois
- Workers' compensation
- Industrial and construction site accidents
- Business law and commercial litigation
- Estate and probate litigation