My name is David W. Dugan, an Alton lawyer offering personalized, knowledgeable representation to people in Madison County, Clinton County and throughout Southern Illinois. I have more than 25 years of experience as a attorney and an unparalleled dedication to my clients in each case.
My practice focuses on the areas of:
- Personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents, aviation accidents, defective products, falls and premises liability
- Workers' compensation
- Business litigation and dispute resolution
- State Regulatory Compliance for medical professionals
- Aviation law and FAA enforcement defense.
A Commitment To Client Service
Before becoming a solo attorney over 10 years ago, I gained valuable experience at a larger law firm. That firm handled a large number of cases, but was not able to give much personal attention to clients. I soon realized that I was more interested in the practice of law than the business of churning out cases.
Now, at my own firm, I can take the time to get to know my clients. This helps me understand their concerns, get to know them as people and truly tailor their representation to meet their needs and achieve their goals.
I am honored to be an attorney who is AV Preeminent peer review rated* by local lawyers and judges familiar with my work as an attorney* through Martindale-Hubbell. I am no less honored by the Preeminent Rating given to me by my clients through Martindale-Hubbell.
Contact An Experienced Attorney Serving Alton
Personal Injury • Workers' Compensation • Business Litigation
Our mission is to seek justice for all, preserve the constitutional right of trial by jury, and uphold the honor and dignity of the legal profession and the highest standard of ethical conduct and integrity.
To learn more, we invite you to contact us. Please send us an email or call our offices in East Alton at 618-223-5853 or in Carlyle at 618-223-5853.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.